The first show is on September 17th from 8:00 am to 10:00 am PST on this site.What are am I going to talk about on the show? Read after the jump find out:
1) It’s game three of the Husky-Husker battle and is the rubber match in the series. The teams have played nine times previously, accumulating a 4-4-1 record. We will take a look at what our friends on UW Dawg Pound have to say. After some in-depth analysis on my part I will make a prediction of the winner AND the final score.
2) Ryan Katz is out and Sean Manion is in.What affect does this have on the Oregon State Beavers and their game versus UCLA? What does Building the Dam have to say about OSU “sudden” struggles? Why did I quote sudden?
3) Oregon blew up Nevada last week. Can they continue to poor on the TD’s versus Missouri State? Or will the Ducks look past a former Directional school? What does Addicted to Quack think? More importantly what do I think the final score will be?
4) Is it time to panic in So. Cal? Is Lane Kiffin’s seat suddenly very warm, despite a 2-0 start? How does Conquest Chronicles view USC’s upcoming game versus Syracuse? Who do I think will win the game?
5) After a heart breaking loss to Cal, how does Colorado respond against rival Colorado State? What is on the minds of the authors and readers at The Ralphie Report? Can Colorado get over the hump and get their first win under new head coach (and alum) John Embree? Who is do I predict the winner to be?
6) Callers can call in and predict the outcome of their favorite Pac 12 team’s game this upcoming Saturday.
7) And finally the Cougs. Can they make a statement down at “The Q”? What does CougCenter think of the “Sterk Bowl”? How will “Robostael” stack up versus the Aztec defense? Most importantly can the Cougs come out with a win? My final prediction of the day, will also be my longest explanation of the day. Find out why on Saturday September 17th, starting at 8:00 am and going until 10:00 am on KUGR College Radio.
Proud alum of Washington State University, crazy sports nut, and drinker of beer.