With less than a week left in the season, the Seattle Mariners still have a shot at the Wild Card and the division. In a season where not much was expected from a young, but talented, roster, the M’s have chaos balled their way into the playoff race (while also cutting the A’s hopes into pieces).
With four remaining games against the Athletics (whom they’ve owned) and the Angels (whom they’ve also owned) everything is coming up Mariners…we hope. Below is the time stamps if you want to listen to specific segments, or skip any.
- Poison of choice, plus a power outage in the Tri-Cities (0:00 – 3:55)
- Young ball club is fun, wins a bunch of ball games to stay in the playoff race (3:66 – 21:15)
- Washington State volleyball had one hell of a weekend as they beat two top-25 teams. (21:16 – 33:15)
- Cougar football did not have a good weekend as they blew a fourth quarter lead in their second straight loss (31:16 – 43:30)
- Is it time for the Seahawks to move on from Pete Carroll? (43:31 – 60:00)
- Boxing makes its reappearance, plus the general ending of the podcast (60:01 – ending)
Fair warning: cussing is a theme throughout. If you don’t like it, don’t listen.
More from Sports with Neil and friends
- WSU volleyball secures fourth straight sweep with win over the No. 13 Ducks
- WSU avoids another fourth quarter collapse, beats Stanford
- Podcast: Jon Gruden’s bigotry cost him his job
- Cougar volleyball sweeps Arizona to cap off its weekend.
- Explosive second half leads to WSU’s 8th straight win over Oregon State
- Adams is a symptom of the problems ailing the Seahawks
Photo Credit: Seattle Mariners