The 2021 World Series is set and it’s a match-up between the Houston Astros and the Atlanta Braves. Two teams that most people would rather have not seen face each other in baseball’s championship series.
Victor and I take a moment at the end of the podcast to bemone how this match-up came to be and quickly discuss who we think will win it (spoiler alert, we don’t agree).
But the podcast opens with CougCenter authors Jeff Nusser and Craig Powers jumping on to talk about the weekend Washington State soccer, and volleyball, had. Soccer had a pair of tough results against two top ten teams; while volleyball lost a tough five set match against Stanford.
I apologize for the lack of time stamps for the segments, I forgot to write them down as we were recording.
Fair warning: cussing is a theme throughout. If you don’t like it, don’t listen.
More from Sports with Neil and friends
- Pac-12 basketball: Our first ever basketball power rankings
- Williams’ buzzer beater hits rim, No. 20 USC survives the Palouse
- Baylor sweeps WSU volleyball in the round of 32
- WSU volleyball sweeps UNC, advances to second round
- WSU men hold Arizona State to 29 points, win by 22
- A potential MLB lockout is the owners fault