The Seattle Seahawks had their worst season in of the Russell Wilson era and it’s caused a crisis of confidence among the 12s. It’s time for Victor and Jess to discuss their Seahawks rescue plan; as well as where the future of the franchise is headed. For those of you who have listened to the podcast in the past, you know that we’ve got a pretty negative outlook on where the franchise is currently headed.
On top of the Seahawks rescue plan, the other big news to come out of the NFL is former head coach Brian Flores’ lawsuit against the league for racial discrimination and ownership incentivizing tanking — among other issues. This is a case that really shouldn’t be all that surprising as the Rooney Rule has no practical enforcement mechanism for the league’s office and it’s primarily run by a bunch of old white men.
The time stamps for our segments are as follows:
- Introduction and poison of choice (0:00 – 2:00)
- Our Seattle Seahawks rescue plan (2:01 – 31:42)
- WSU Basketball’s 5-0 weekend (31:43 – 49:00)
- Brian Flores’ lawsuit (49:01 – 69:58)
- Tom Brady finally retires (69:59 – 81:46)
- An update on the MLB lockout (81:47 – 93:51)
- And the hawtest of hawt taeks and conclusion (93:52 – 102:00)
Please follow the podcast on TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Apple Podcast, and Spotify. Please take a moment to rate us five stars on Apple Podcast or leave a review on any of the other podcasting service! It helps us become more discoverable on those apps for other sports fans. Also, the new music to our intro comes from Jason Shaw; he has a bunch of free production music available here.
Fair warning: Swearing is a theme throughout this podcast, if you don’t like it don’t listen.
More from Sports with Neil and friends
- Storm hold on against LA
- MLB playoff odds: The Brewers are scary good
- Storm survive late Chicago run to snap three game skid
- Where it’s all gone wrong with the Red Sox
- In appreciation of Ty France
- Let’s chat about Julio
Photo Credit: Abbie Parr/Getty Images via Yahoo!Movies