The first two and a half weeks of the MLB season are in the books and it’s been a wild ride so far. Seattle is off to a hot start, the Giants are still on their voodoo bullshit, and Seiya Suzuki looks like an absolute stud.
I would like to apologize for the lack of a podcast last week. Adobe ate the recording and I still have the sadz.
Jess and Victor spend the majority of the podcast going over what we’ve seen so far in the season and how we expect things to pan out as baseball continues into the dog days of summer. The NFL draft, and what the Seahawks are going to do, are also a significant point of discussion…oh, and we can’t forget the Raiders either.
Check out the time stamps below.
- 0:00 – 3:23: Introduction/Poison of choice
- 3:24 – 25:47: The M’s hawt start
- 25:48 – 43:11: Victor’s Dodgers have a leaky bullpen
- 43:12 – 62:05: Contender or pretender? Which squads have a shot at the playoffs
- 62:06 – 69:31: Seiya Suzuki’s start is insane
- 69:32 – 76:22: It’s time to discuss the NFL draft
- 76:23 – 92:41: Or hawt taeks/the conclusion
Please follow the podcast on TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Apple Podcast, Spotify, Soundcloud, and Amazon Music. Please take a moment to rate us five stars on Apple Podcast or leave a review on any of the other podcasting service! It helps us become more discoverable on those apps for other sports fans. Also, the new music to our intro comes from Jason Shaw; he has a bunch of free production music available here.
Fair warning: Swearing is a theme throughout this podcast, if you don’t like it don’t listen.